Sunday, February 18, 2018

Coconut flour muffins with freeze dried raspberries

In Estonian

I have not used coconut flour before, but I wanted to try because I like the taste of coconut.As first triaI I made muffins. I added freeze dried raspberries, which give a pleasant little sour taste. I also decorated some muffins with Italian merinque. Decorated muffins are more festive and sweet  But muffins are also tastes good without decoration:)
1 egg
50 g of vegetable oil
2 tbsp dark muskovado sugar
1 tbsp of brown unrefined sugar
2 dl of coconut flour
200 g sour cream
2 dl of freeze dried raspberries
0.5 tsp of soda
a little salt
1. Mix egg, sour cream, sugars, salt, soda and oil.
2. Add the coconut flour and mix smoothly. Add freeze dried raspberries,
3,. Use paper muffin forms and fill them with dough. You will get about 4 large muffins from this amount. Smooth dough in forms with hands.
4. Bake at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes (control baking with the wooden stick).
If you want you could also decorate muffins with Italian merinque - I used the same recipe what was used in lemon- Italian merinque cake.





No comments:

Post a Comment